Character of Service
Phoenix Radio will provide a contemporary pop music station, available 24 hours a day and predominantly aimed at the ages of the students and staff across the Cabot Learning Federation.
- News bulletins will run hourly throughout the daytime and half hourly during breakfast and drive made locally.
- At least 4 hours a day local programming will be produced from each station.
- Programme sharing may be shared between academies within the Cabot Learning Federation to provide show content during local or non local shows.
- Daytime programming will be between 08:00 to 17:00. Evening/overnight programming will be between 17:00 to 08:00. Peak time will be at breakfast and drivetime.
The Phoenix Radio programme schedule can be found here
The music on Phoenix Radio is set out on rotation cycle of Top 40 songs.
- A List – Current well known songs.
- B List – Popular well known songs.
- C List – Less well know songs.
- Recurrent – Popular songs over the past year.
The playlist is set out in accordance with PPL & PRS licensing.
Each station focuses on music needs in the community it is servicing.
- Local Show – Locally produced content provided within the Cabot Learning Federation.
- Nonstop – Non Stop Music.
- The Throwback – 1 hour of non stop old school & anthems
- BRISTAL– Live bands, DJs, Producers etc.
- FNP – Friday Night Phoenix consisting of specialist dance and pop music DJ mixes.
- SNP – Saturday Night Phoenix consisting of specialist dance and pop music DJ mixes.
- Revision – Revision shows produced by staff within the Cabot Learning Federation, providing revision tips, examples and tasks.
Phoenix Radio can be found on the following social media platfroms
Facebook – www.facebook.com/ItsPhoenixRadio
Twitter – www.twitter.com/ItsPhoenixRadio
Instagram – www.instagram/ItsPhoenixRadio
Google Plus –
If you have a complaint to make about each station, please contact the Station Manager at the address below. If you are unhappy with the response you have recieved, you can complain directly to the Cabot Learning Federation. Their website has the full details available to do this. www.cabotlearningfederation.net
Station Contact Details
Station Manager: Dan Copp
Tel: 0117 440 2570